peek

Explore...

Creativelush, share thoughts, take a look, reflect. Enjoy

yummy fall stuff-





So this world of blogging is sooo fun. Love it. Need to be careful, it can take me away from other parts of life's priorities, but um here I am, just real quick. So, anyways... Just wanted to share a few of my favorite things for the month.. stuff that I have been diggin. Oh lovely fall. On the top of this list of course, is my hilarious and warm best friend, my hubby. The man that makes the sun shine for me and hangs the stars in the sky. He's awesome. So, um yup he is getting some pics posted. Then there is the city on a fall night, when the sun is almost gone, something kinda creepy, expectant, exciting, cold and luscious all at the same time. luv it. Then... there's silly things.. clothes, some bit of style... some munchies, and then, some little bit of fun entertainment substance. I can plow through books like they are going out of style. But "Oh the Glory of it All" was a whopper, and running at 490 pages at a 9 over 10 font. It took a bit, but I was kinda savoring it too. And finished, yesterday. so that was yummy, and kinda sad. Like saying goodbye to a good friend. Sean Wilsey, what a crazy life man. Oh, and I secretly wish that I had been the one to design the cover, b/c its so simple and cool. And then, other pieces of entertainment that were fun to run through in the past couple weeks. Of course, Sedaris, you lovely little writer you... and of course... tights. And a recommended bottle of wine.
Cheers!
Happy October!!!

1 comments:

georgia b. said...

cute pics of you and the hubby!

i love that Feel Script font, too! every time i go to Veer, it's staring at me and calling out to me—"buy me, buy me!"
:)

so glad you are liking the blogging thing! great to have you here!

Post a Comment

Sing it loud-

Sing it loud-
Whatever you say, say it with passion...

If Ya write, It makes my heart happy

If Ya write, It makes my heart happy
WRITE RIGHT

fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wings. only one thing endures and that is character. –H. Greeley

What lies behind us. and what lies before us are small matters... compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

whatever you are, be a good one. –A Lincoln


*!*

*!*

*%*

*%*

*&*

*&*