peek

Explore...

Creativelush, share thoughts, take a look, reflect. Enjoy

Old Movies and Halloween






So, I know that Halloween was a week ago, and these are kinda dated, I apologize for the late post, but it has been extremely busy!!!
Quite the week!! : )
So, as a Friday post, I am putting up pictures from Halloween last weekend. I am doing this, knowing that they will be made fun of... Can't take yourself too seriously now in life can you? They are so silly, we look like a couple of goofballs. But being a goofball every now and then is good for the spirit right? ; )
If this is your first time seeing my hubby, well... he looks pretty far from these images, if ya look at previous posts. Ha! That hair cracks me up. And yes... that is a fake cigar. Yup, on Halloween I was married to Groucho Marx (nooo, not Charlie chaplan as he kept getting called that night). Oh man, so hilarious.
And if one cannot tell from my costume, I am "Tippi Hedron" the main actress/character from the famous old scary movie "The Birds" directed by good ol Alfred Hitchcock. I've got my black birds, some blood, aqua tweed suit, patent leather 50's shoes and purse, blond bob... It was fun. I look kinda weird with this wig eh?
So I guess our theme was old movies, and it was fun to pull off. Kinda embarrasing getting a cab though.
We went to a big costume party in the city, there were a lot of other quite creative costumes worn by people. Wish I could show them all alas, "blogger" only lets you upload 5, so sad. It was a blast. The main 4 hosts of the party were dressed as the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". Our friends did a great job with their costumes, all totally homemade!! So I have posted a picture of two of the turtles, it was kinda hard to get a picture of all 4 of em together.
So!
Enjoy, yeah... laugh.
We did.
Remember to not take yourself too seriously.

Happy Friday

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Amazing costumes! I loved em' - Matt did too. We would love to see you all sometime! Let me know when you are in town. :) Also - you can upload 5 photos at a time. Just go back and upload five more... I'd love to see all the fun costumes! Take Care!

georgia b. said...

hilarious!
those turned out great!!!

Michelle Swidrak said...

so funny! you guys look amazing! brillant costumes!

Post a Comment

Sing it loud-

Sing it loud-
Whatever you say, say it with passion...

If Ya write, It makes my heart happy

If Ya write, It makes my heart happy
WRITE RIGHT

fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wings. only one thing endures and that is character. –H. Greeley

What lies behind us. and what lies before us are small matters... compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

whatever you are, be a good one. –A Lincoln


*!*

*!*

*%*

*%*

*&*

*&*