peek

Explore...

Creativelush, share thoughts, take a look, reflect. Enjoy

Actually did it!






Yeah!!
So as I wrote in a previous post about a month ago, I was a little knitting newbie. Just starting and trying it out. There is something so relaxing about it, it's weird. Kinda lulling. I know, some people equate this stuff with maybe your grandma's knitting club, or make fun of it. My mom even kinda laughed at me. but ya know what... so what!? I fell in love. Once ya get it down, its so easy... And you can watch a movie, talk to buddies and just work on your knitting. You en up getting a product that ya might have paid some good moola for in the end. I was a bit intimidated at first, but now I so excited to try again. Maybe make a warm grey striped scarf for the hubby to walk to and from the train.
So, no matter what your view on knitting is... I am so excited that I actually finished. And I now have a big squishy plumb scarf to keep me warm this winter. sweet..

Oh,and yeah, I know some of these pics are kinda silly. Just realized how tired I look in them. But so what, I'm giddy that I actually finished.

: )

4 comments:

Michelle Swidrak said...

Love the knitting mania going on over there! I learned last year, then forgot. I made a ridiculously huge baby blanket that could fit a twin bed. Anyway, as for the captions below the pics, I have a hard time too. I just move pics up and down and get some space in between them once they are all downloaded onto the page, then can write underneath them. I hope that helps, I'm sure there is a better way that I don't know of.
I miss you and hope to see you when we are there!Been talking to Jess via email and facebook so I'd love if we 3 could hang for lunch or something too.
Much love knitting lady!

georgia b. said...

cute! hmmmm . . . could i commission you to make me one?

Chris said...

Very pretty! I had no idea you were a knitting bee. My friend Katie knits on the train sometimes and really finds it soothing, too.

KerriLiu said...

Okay, so I am completely inspired by you! I love that you talk about what is going on and show stuff you're working on!! Love it!!! I'm going to take your advice and start blogging. :) love you!!

k:)

Post a Comment

Sing it loud-

Sing it loud-
Whatever you say, say it with passion...

If Ya write, It makes my heart happy

If Ya write, It makes my heart happy
WRITE RIGHT

fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wings. only one thing endures and that is character. –H. Greeley

What lies behind us. and what lies before us are small matters... compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

whatever you are, be a good one. –A Lincoln


*!*

*!*

*%*

*%*

*&*

*&*