peek

Explore...

Creativelush, share thoughts, take a look, reflect. Enjoy

-finding beauty in the hidden-

So, most people who know me know that i lOVE green. green, yum, yum yum. Love how it shoots through the earth, and little blades of new grass, new sprigs of leaves pop through.

But just recently, this weekend. I don't know... maybe it was listening a little too much to Andrew Bird's "The Privateers" or "Souverian" off the new Noble Beast. But I was feeling, and still am... quite peaceful and happy with stepping back, taking a deeper look, and contemplating the hidden beauty in things. So, it was cold, I was out... and I looked up... and realized just how incredible & beautiful those bare, crisp detailed lines of trees are against the pallet of a soft fading winter sky.

It was a fun little treat. So many elements. So much that made my designer brain happy, all those angles. Like an intricate and beautiful home-made piece of black lace filled with texture against these pale muted tones. So many crevices and contrast, its enough to really enjoy and just take in. (lets hope I don't run into a lamp-post looking up so much ; )

I mean, I'm not saying that I never look up. Would be in trouble then. And yes, I've noticed the trees, and noticed the sky before. And some of you might be like, what... shes crazy for taking pictures of trees. But ya know what?
That's who I am. And those are the types of things that I do. But this weekend, there was just this awe.

So, I've posted some of what I see as pretty intricate little pieces to this part of January that might be easy to miss.

What things do you see as beauty in the everyday?


Favorite #3



Favorite #2





Favorite #1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sing it loud-

Sing it loud-
Whatever you say, say it with passion...

If Ya write, It makes my heart happy

If Ya write, It makes my heart happy
WRITE RIGHT

fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wings. only one thing endures and that is character. –H. Greeley

What lies behind us. and what lies before us are small matters... compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

whatever you are, be a good one. –A Lincoln


*!*

*!*

*%*

*%*

*&*

*&*