peek

Explore...

Creativelush, share thoughts, take a look, reflect. Enjoy

oooooh little goodies for 09-


So today I sampled most of Andrew Bird's new (and highly anticipated cd) "Noble Beast". It is due to come out in exactly 15 days and I cannot wait, ooooh cannot wait, cannot wait. Its so yummy and good. His previous stuff makes my heart happy. Takes me to a different and richer place. What lovely tunes to welcome in 2009-
I know exactly where I will be on Tues- Jan 20th. Happily purchasing and reveling in this new disk from such a talented (and originally local artist)

Sample some lush tunes here- Love this guy-

http://www.andrewbird.net/news.htm

1 comments:

georgia b. said...

well, this just shows how out of the loop i am. i have never heard of him. but i love good music and i love trying new things. and i implicitly trust your taste. so i will have to check him out! can't wait. thanks.

(p.s.—can't wait to see all the cool stuff you come up with on your blog in the future!)
:)

Post a Comment

Sing it loud-

Sing it loud-
Whatever you say, say it with passion...

If Ya write, It makes my heart happy

If Ya write, It makes my heart happy
WRITE RIGHT

fame is a vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wings. only one thing endures and that is character. –H. Greeley

What lies behind us. and what lies before us are small matters... compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

whatever you are, be a good one. –A Lincoln


*!*

*!*

*%*

*%*

*&*

*&*